Link building is an absolutely essential part of website promotion and marketing. Without high quality links, your website will flounder, simple as that. We have years of experience in link building and focus on quality rather than quantity. Our link building services are guaranteed Google safe. Here are the services we offer:
- Content Marketing – Distribution of high quality content works great for link building. We create high quality content, both for addition to your website to bring added value and attract natural links and also for distribution on quality blogs and social media sites. The content we create can also include informative videos, slideshows, documents, e-books, infographics, presentations, webinars and podcasts.
- Directory Submissions – Directories are still an important part of link building. We submit to the biggest, most popular and trusted directories as well as niche directories related to your website niche.
- Local Search Engine Listings – This is absolutely essential for any online business that also has a brick and mortar store or any business that sells products or services that target local customers. Get listed on all the major local search engines like Google Places, Yahoo Local, Bing Local, Yelp!, Merchant Circle, Kudzu plus many other yellow pages, white pages and local business directories.
- Social Shopping Sites – This is a growing niche in the social networking arena. There’s almost a dozen of these sites that allow people to create wish lists, shopping lists, review products and services and share these items with other shoppers. These listings are excellent for ANY shopping website that offers just about any type of product or service.
- Link Bait – This is basically a process where a piece of excellent content is written or created and placed on your site. Really fantastic content will bring in natural, one-way links all by itself. Link bait can be something like a full-blown guide, video demonstrating something, cheat sheet, white paper, facts of, history of, special report, list of resources, a case study, something newsworthy, something controversial, some exclusive software (or a script, theme, tool or ebook), some research you’ve done, a theory, basically it needs to be something that people would want to come back to again and again to reference, or at least tell other people about. For example, for a site selling wine, good link bait would be a guide to selecting wine or a free ebook to help people choose wine for different occasions or meals. A link bait guide of about 1000 words we wrote several years ago, about how to make a certain food product yourself, was linked to from the New York Times website, published in a woman’s magazine and received (and is still receiving) many quality, completely natural links from authority and trusted sites in the niche. That is a great example of link bait.
Please contact us for a free quote on link building services that are right for your site.